Mr. Cameron C Brown MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine2 Old Park Ln New Milford CT, 06776
Dr. Cameron Brown is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in New Milford, CT. Dr. Brown specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Brown tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Georgetown Univ Sch of Med, Washington Dc 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Spine Surgery, Musculoskeletal Problems
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Rectors and Visitors Uva Health Sciences Center
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals
Mr. Cameron C Brown MD's Practice location
New Milford, CT 06776Get Direction
Mr. Cameron C Brown MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brown
- What to Expect After Knee Replacement Surgery
The major thing you would expect after a knee replacement is proper recovery and the successful outcome of the procedure. Knee replacement surgery is a procedure that is aimed at correcting a damaged knee joint. The recovery period after this operation varies depending on the type of surgery carried...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- New Research May Improve Bone Health in Diabetic Patients
Diabetes and complications related to it are common, and most people know about them. Diabetes harms blood vessels and nerves, which causes heart problems, problems with peripheral nerves, and weakens eyesight. The need for foot and eye care, and the evaluation of heart and kidney health, are all...
- What Is Spinal Stenosis Back Surgery?
What is spinal stenosis?Spinal stenosis is a disorder of the spine in which the spinal chord narrows. Congenital spinal stenosis is a condition in which the spine is already narrowed at birth. Factors that can result in spinal stenosis are herniated discs, osteophytes, which are ingrown bones or...
- Dr. Douglas J. Fauser MD664 Stoneleigh Ave. Carmel NY 10512
- Dr. Joel S. Buchalter MD664 Stoneleigh Avenue Carmel New York 10512
- Dr. Victor Khabie MD664 Stoneleigh Avenue Carmel New York 10512
- Dr. Lee E. Rubin M.D.1579 Straits Tpke Middlebury CT 06762
- Dr. Paul J Beauvais MD60 Westwood Ave Waterbury CT 06708
- Dr. Anthony Robert Viola MD131 Kent Rd New Milford CT 06776