Dr. Mitchell S Kramer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Obstetrics556 Montauk Highway West Islip NY, 11795
Dr. Mitchell Kramer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in West Islip, NY. Dr. Kramer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kramer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kramer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1985
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Member American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists American Medical Association Suffolk County Medi
Dr. Mitchell S Kramer MD's Practice location
West Islip, NY 11795Get Direction
Huntington Station, NY 11746Get Direction
Dr. Mitchell S Kramer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kramer
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- How Are UTIs Diagnosed?
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are a common form of infection that affects the bladder, kidneys and the tubes that connect them together. They are quite common and account for almost 8.1 million visits to health care professionals every year. A UTI can easily be diagnosed and treated by a health...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Cholesterol Drugs Could Treat Ovarian Cancer, New Research Suggests
What are statins?Statins are medications that are commonly used to treat low-density lipoprotein cholesterol levels in the blood. LDL cholesterol is commonly known as “bad cholesterol” and statins help to reduce its production inside the liver. More than 30% of Americans have high levels of LDL...
- Dr. Juanita Mestre-Dudley M.D.200 Garden City Plaza Garden City New York 11530
- James R. Stelling2500 Nesconset Hwy Stony Brook NY 11790
- Dr. Daniel Faustin M.D.300 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Iman Saleh300 Old Country Rd Mineola NY 11501
- Dr. Bernardita T. Lazo M.D.1035 Park Blvd Massapequa Park NY 11762
- Polina R. Kagan556 Merrick Road Rockville Centre New York 11570