Dr. Christian Anthony Lafalce M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4000 Coliseum Dr Suite 350 Hampton VA, 23666
Dr. Christian Lafalce practices Pulmonology in Hampton, VA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lafalce manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 2002
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Allegheny General Hospital-Western Pennsylvania Hosp Med Ed Program
Dr. Christian Anthony Lafalce M.D.'s Practice location
Hampton, VA 23666Get Direction
Dr. Christian Anthony Lafalce M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lafalce
- Can Asthma Only Be Induced by Allergies?
Asthma describes the conditions and complications following the narrowing of bronchioles within lungs. This results in shortness of breath, coughing and a kind of loud wheezing accompanied by chest tightening.Although asthma can be cured, treated and managed with certain medications and natural...
- Everything You Need to Know About Bronchitis
Bronchitis is a common medical condition affecting people worldwide, regardless of their age and sex. However, bronchitis tends to affect young children and infants, as well as people who have chronic medical conditions, especially chronic conditions affecting the lungs and heart.Bronchitis is an...
- Does the Treatment of Asthma Always Require an Inhaler?
Asthma is considered a common lung disorder in which inflammation causes the bronchi to swell and narrow the airways. Asthma is indiscriminant of any age group. It is a long term disease that has no cure but can be controlled by following the right dosage of medication, prescribed by a doctor or...
- Diagnosing COPD
If you have symptoms that are likely to be of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), visit your doctor as soon as possible. You can receive a proper diagnosis if you have COPD after several breathing tests have been administered.Early detection of COPD is essential for those who may be at...
- What Is Pleurisy: Get the Facts
What is pleurisy?The pleural membrane is a very thin membrane that surrounds your lungs. It has two layers:...
- Procedure Found to Help Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have recently found that the simple procedure of inhaling hypertonic saline solution, or HSS, can increase sputum production and improve pathogen identification in children. This breakthrough will act as a benefit to many suffering from cystic fibrosis who are unable to spontaneously...
- Dr. Robert Daniel Vorona MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Dominick A Rascona MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Nadeem Inayet MD850 Kempsville Rd Norfolk VA 23502
- Dr. Richard Ulf david Hedelius DO620 John Paul Jones Cir Portsmouth VA 23708
- Dr. Michelle Marie Perello DO2080 Child St Jacksonville FL 32214
- Dr. Ellis Franklin Maxey MD4053 Taylor Rd Chesapeake VA 23321