Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Mary Bollinger practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bollinger treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A hospital-based screening program for natural rubber latex allergy.
- Using seasonal variations in asthma hospitalizations in children to predict hospitalization frequency.
- Temporal dynamics of emergency department and hospital admissions of pediatric asthmatics.
- Relationships between pediatric asthma and socioeconomic/urban variables in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Contamination of nebulizer equipment with cockroach allergen: there's a bug in the system!
- Asthma management practices at home in young inner-city children.
- Monitoring nebulizer use in children: comparison of electronic and asthma diary data.
- Contamination of nebulizers with environmental allergens.
- The impact of food allergy on the daily activities of children and their families.
- Patterns of inhaled antiinflammatory medication use in young underserved children with asthma.
- Automated actuation of nasal spray products: determination and comparison of adult and pediatric settings.
- The impact of food allergy on asthma.
- Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's Practice location
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bollinger
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- All About Wasp Stings
IntroductionA wasp is an insect that belongs to the order of Hymenoptera and suborder Apocrita. Wasps can be identified from bees and ants through their physical and behavioral characteristics. They have a slimmer and smooth body with few hairs. Wasps are also parasitic and predatory in nature....
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Dr. Manav Singla M.D.5430 CAMPBELL BLVD WHITE MARSH MD 21162
- Dr. Kenneth Charles Schuberth M.D.10807 Falls Rd Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Dr. Richard E Layton MD901 Dulaney Valley Road Towson MD 21204
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. John J Farley MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Howard Lederman M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287