Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Mary Bollinger practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bollinger treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- A hospital-based screening program for natural rubber latex allergy.
- Using seasonal variations in asthma hospitalizations in children to predict hospitalization frequency.
- Temporal dynamics of emergency department and hospital admissions of pediatric asthmatics.
- Relationships between pediatric asthma and socioeconomic/urban variables in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Contamination of nebulizer equipment with cockroach allergen: there's a bug in the system!
- Asthma management practices at home in young inner-city children.
- Monitoring nebulizer use in children: comparison of electronic and asthma diary data.
- Contamination of nebulizers with environmental allergens.
- The impact of food allergy on the daily activities of children and their families.
- Patterns of inhaled antiinflammatory medication use in young underserved children with asthma.
- Automated actuation of nasal spray products: determination and comparison of adult and pediatric settings.
- The impact of food allergy on asthma.
- Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's Practice location
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bollinger
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- Is Asthma Allergy-Induced?
The allergens which cause sneezing and watery eyes in many people, are the ones responsible for asthma attacks in few others. It can be stated without the shred of a doubt that allergies trigger the most commonly suffered chronic conditions in the United States. The connection between allergies and...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. John J Farley MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. David Bowman MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Debra L Houck CRNP22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Vicki J Tepper PHD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201