Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O
Allergist and Immunologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Allergy/Immunology22 S Greene St Baltimore MD, 21201
Dr. Mary Bollinger practices Pediatric Allergy Medicine in Baltimore, MD. A pediatric allergist/immunologist finds and treats allergies and immune system problems that child patients suffer from. Dr. Bollinger treats the reactions caused by pet dander, pollen, dust, mold spores, insect stings, food, and medications; those reactions include asthma, hay fever, hives, eczema, or a very severe and unusual reaction called anaphylaxis.
Education and Training
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- A hospital-based screening program for natural rubber latex allergy.
- Using seasonal variations in asthma hospitalizations in children to predict hospitalization frequency.
- Temporal dynamics of emergency department and hospital admissions of pediatric asthmatics.
- Relationships between pediatric asthma and socioeconomic/urban variables in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Contamination of nebulizer equipment with cockroach allergen: there's a bug in the system!
- Asthma management practices at home in young inner-city children.
- Monitoring nebulizer use in children: comparison of electronic and asthma diary data.
- Contamination of nebulizers with environmental allergens.
- The impact of food allergy on the daily activities of children and their families.
- Patterns of inhaled antiinflammatory medication use in young underserved children with asthma.
- Automated actuation of nasal spray products: determination and comparison of adult and pediatric settings.
- The impact of food allergy on asthma.
- Maternal intolerance of uncertainty, anxiety, and adherence with food challenge referrals.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Food Allergies
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's Practice location
Dr. Mary E Bollinger D.O's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bollinger
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What to Do If Your Baby Has a Milk Protein Allergy
Milk Protein AllergyOne of the most common food allergies in babies and young children is cow's milk allergy. The good news is that milk allergies are usually outgrown by babies when they turn 2 or 3 years old. Its symptoms are usually managed by consuming a dairy-free diet. Regular milk is...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can Sinusitis Be Caused by Allergies?
The inflammation of the sinuses found in your forehead, cheekbones, and behind your nose is what is known as sinusitis. Sinusitis can be a short-term inflammation resulting from a bacterial infection after an infection like the common cold. However, sinusitis can also be chronic, resulting from...
- Are there any Contradictions for Alternative Treatment of Mumps?
Mumps is a viral infection which causes swelling of the salivary glands. The patient’s throat and neck swells up making it difficult for them to talk or eat. Although it is not contagious like chicken pox and measles, mumps is a common disease which affects a person once. If there are no other...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Dr. John J Farley MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Douglas C Watson MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Anupama Kewalramani MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. David Bowman MD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Debra L Houck CRNP22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Vicki J Tepper PHD22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201