Dr. Timothy Lynn Keenen MD
Orthopedist | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine19260 Sw 65th Ave Suite 270 Tualatin OR, 97062
Dr. Timothy Keenen is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Tualatin, OR. Dr. Keenen specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Keenen tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Uni Nactional De Cordoba Test 2004
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging in the Evaluation of Children's Spine Disorders.
- Evaluation and treatment of trauma to the vertebral column.
- Dural tears associated with lumbar burst fractures.
- Non-contiguous spinal fractures.
- C5-6 cervical dislocation resulting from improper seat belt use.
- Principles of clinical medicine: an interdisciplinary integrated 2-year longitudinal course.
- Solitary lymphangioma of the spine.
- A technique for cervical laminoplasty using mini plates.
- Herniated Discs
- Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar
- Orthopedic Services Spinal Conditions
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- SI (Sacroiliac) Pain / Dysfunction
- Surgeries Performed
- Minimally Invasive Procedures
- Stenosis Decompression
- Artificial Disc Replacement (Motion Preservation)
- Stabilization Fusion
- TLIF (trans lumbar interbody fusion)
- XLIF (lateral lumbar interbody fusion)
- ALIF (anterior lumbar interbody fusion
- ACDF (anterior cervical discectomy and fusion)
- SIF (sacroiliac fusion)
Dr. Timothy Lynn Keenen MD's Practice location
Tualatin, OR 97062Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Lynn Keenen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keenen
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Is Cervical Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Cervical spinal stenosis surgery is a surgical treatment used to solve problems of spinal stenosis in the cervical part of the spine. Before even talking about this surgical procedure it is very important to understand what cervical spinal stenosis is first.Cervical spinal stenosis is characterized...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- Dr. Terrence A. Sedgewick MD1508 Division Street Oregon City Oregon 97045
- Dr. Bret Dales MD24076 Se Stark Gresham OR 97030
- Dr. Donald W. Roberts M.D.200 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Nancy Yen-shipley MD5050 Ne Hoyt St Portland OR 97213
- Dr. Brian L Puskas MD15755 SW SEQUOIA PKWY STE 200 TIGARD OR 97224
- Dr. Jayme Ryan Hiratzka MD3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239