Dr. David L. Stockman M.D.
General Practitioner8 MEMORIAL MEDICAL CT Suite 1 Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. David Stockman is a general practitioner practicing in Greenville, SC. Dr. Stockman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Stockman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Ross University School of Medicine 2009
- Value of p63 and podoplanin (D2-40) immunoreactivity in the distinction between primary cutaneous tumors and adenocarcinomas metastatic to the skin: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 79 cases.
- Immunolabeling pattern of podoplanin (d2-40) may distinguish basal cell carcinomas from trichoepitheliomas: a clinicopathologic and immunohistochemical study of 49 cases.
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. David L. Stockman M.D.'s Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
SAGINAW, MI 48604Get Direction
Dr. David L. Stockman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stockman
- Chlamydia in Men
What is chlamydia?Chlamydia is one of the most widespread sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States. It is caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia infection is more or less like gonorrhea in terms of its symptoms and format of spreading from one person to the other....
- 5 Tips On Living With Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a sexually transmitted disease that affects 1 in 6 people in the United States. It is associated with causing blisters or sores on the genital areas. Genital herpes is mostly caused by the herpes simplex virus type two.Symptoms may arise during a primary infection, when a person...
- Treatments for Dengue Fever
Dengue fever is a viral infection transmitted through the Aedes species of mosquitos and is more prevalent in tropical as well as semi-tropical countries. In many cases, the disease appears to halt progress on its own.If the infection progresses beyond two weeks, the fever often escalates to a...
- The Possible Causes of Rib Pain
What is a rib cage?A human rib cage consists of 12 pairs of ribs, which are symmetrically paired on both sides of the body. The rib cage shields the organs located in the chest region, which include the lungs and heart from any kind of damage or injury. The ribs are attached to the sternum...
- What Is Indigestion? Get the Facts
Indigestion, also known as heartburn, is a common term used to describe the discomfort or pain felt in the upper abdomen just below the ribs. It is not a disease. It is merely a symptom and it can be just another symptom of many digestive problems. The main complaint of those who experience...
- What Is Chronic Urticaria?
IntroductionUrticaria is also known as hives, which are itchy and red welts that can be triggered by certain situations or substances. These welts may vary in sizes. They tend to repeatedly appear and fade away as the skin reaction runs its course. Each of these welts is said to characteristically...
- Dr. Jorge Alejandro Sabin M.D.532 Sulphur Springs Rd Greenville SC 29617
- Dr. Casey Oliver Hurst MD877 W FARIS RD STE B GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Dr. Robert J. Curtis M.D.11402 ANDERSON RD GREENVILLE SC 29611
- Dr. Idsi Danil Alvarez martinez MD701 GROVE RD GREENVILLE SC 29605
- Catherine Marie Sears DO2110 N Highway 81 Anderson SC 29621
- Dr. Roberto Carlos Iglesias MD MBA701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605