Djordje Atanackovic M.D.
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology30 N 1900 E Rm 5c402 Salt Lake City UT, 84132
Dr. Djordje Atanackovic is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Atanackovic specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Djordje Atanackovic M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84132Get Direction
Djordje Atanackovic M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atanackovic
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- 'Sophie the Brave' Fights Childhood T-Cell Lymphoma
The story of 2-year-old Sophie Skiles and her arduous battle with T-cell lymphoma pulls at one’s heartstrings while also causing one to marvel at the faith of her Mom, Shelby.The public first learned of Sophie when a newscast about her was posted online October 20, 2017. (KLTB/abc) It soon made it...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
The cancer care crew discusses what treatment will suit you after multiple myeloma has been diagnosed and staged. The following are treatments used in multiple myeloma:...
- Dr. Nasfat Jameel Shehadeh MD333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Xylina T Gregg M.D.3838 S 700 E Salt Lake City UT 84106
- Dr. Justin A Call M.D.560 W Mitchell St Petoskey MI 49770
- Dr. Hung T. Khong MD1660 Springhill Avenue Mobile AL 36604
- Dr. Scott James Samuelson M.D.333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Edgar Friedrich Prasthofer MD799 E Hampden Ave Englewood CO 80113