Mr. Stanford D Gittlen MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1980 South Easton Road Suite 230 Doylestown PA, 18901
Dr. Stanford Gittlen practices Pulmonology in Doylestown, PA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Gittlen manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
- Johns Hopkins Hospital
Mr. Stanford D Gittlen MD's Practice location
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Doylestown, PA 18901Get Direction
Mr. Stanford D Gittlen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gittlen
- Are There any Risk Factors for Bronchitis?
Bronchitis is a condition which occurs due to the inflammation of bronchial tubes. There are two types of bronchitis; acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis.There are various factors involved in the development of bronchitis. The lifestyle of a person and his or her medical history are the main...
- Cystic Fibrosis Stories: Stronger Because of their Scars
Scars are a fact of life for those suffering from Cystic Fibrosis (CF). From ports to transplants and pacemakers, most people with CF have at least one scar. Not to mention, the dark circles under their eyes from exhaustion and fatigue. Living with CF is tough; it can be draining both mentally and...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Teaches Fan with Cystic Fibrosis How to Drive a Tank
People spend so much time chasing their dreams, and sometimes it can start to feel like they are impossible to reach. But the little things in life can show that dreams really do come true, and for Logan Decker, that dream became a reality earlier this year with a little help from his...
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- FDA Approves Orkambi to Treat Young Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Orkambi is an oral drug developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of cystic fibrosis (CF) in certain patient groups. It is the second drug to be approved for use in patients with CF, after Kalydeco. ...
- Study Concludes At-home Antibiotic Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis No Riskier than at Hospital
Many patients would generally perform to have their treatments done at home than in a hospital; it's a familiar place, the patient can be more comfortable, travel isn’t necessary. It was assumed, however, that intravenous antibiotic treatment for cystic fibrosis patients would not be as safe at...
- Mark E. Lund104 Corporate Drive East Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Dr. Robert O Satriale MD3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140
- Dr. Neil Mushlin D.O.1240 S BROAD ST STE 220 LANSDALE PA 19446
- Dr. Kenneth G Kalassian MD333 COTTMAN AVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19111
- Dr. Jeffrey Brian Hoag MD, MS1331 E Wyoming Ave Philadelphia PA 19124
- Dr. Raju Thakor M.D.1331 E Wyoming Ave Philadelphia PA 19124