Dr. Steven A Gross MD
Ophthalmologist32615 U. S. 19 North Suite 6 Palm Harbor FL, 34684
Dr. Steven Gross is an ophthalmologist practicing in Palm Harbor, FL. Dr. Gross specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Gross can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Gross can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1981
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- 2009 Florida Super Doctors 2009 - Gulf Coast Edition
- Strabismus, Laser Surgery, Suncoast
- Chief CHIEF OF OPHTHALMOLOGY BAYFRONT MEDICAL CENTER
- Member PINELLAS MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member NORTH AMERICAN NEURO-OPHTHALMOLOGY SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Member ASSOCIATION OF PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGY AND STRABISMUS
- Member FLORIDA MEDICAL SOCIETY
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Fellow American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Ophthalmology; Manhattan E E T Hosp, Ophthalmology; St Louis Childrens Hosp, Pediatrics
- Columbia University Medical Center 1986
- St. Louis Children's Hospital 1982
- Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia Med Ctr 1983
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Institute 1988
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital 1983
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Institute 1987
- PEDIATRICS, SAINT LOUIS CHILDRENS, SAINT LOUIS, MO 1982
- Presbyterian Medical Center - NY
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- Columbia Presbytarian Med. Ctr 1988
- Baylor College Of Medicine 1992
- Manhattan Eye, Ear & Throat Hospital 1991
- Southeastern Oculplastic Center 1999
- Columbia University College 1986
- Baylor College of Medicine 1991
- NEUROLOGY, NEURO-OPHTHALMOLOGY, PRESBYTERIAN MEDICAL CENTER, NEW YORK, NY 1986
- OPHTHALMOLOGY, OPHTHALMIC PLASTIC SURGERY, SOUTHEASTERN OCULOPLASTIC CLINIC, ATLANTA, GA 1998
- OPHTHALMOLOGY, PED OPHTH AND STRABISMUS, BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, HOUSTON, TX 1991
- Texas Children's Hospital - Med Staff
- Presbyterian Medical Center - NY
- Baylor Coll of Med/Cullen Eye Inst, Pediatric Ophth 1991
- Southeastern Oculoplastic Ctr, Plastics/Reconstructive 1998
Dr. Steven A Gross MD's Practice location
Palm Harbor, FL 34684Get Direction
Dr. Steven A Gross MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gross
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common skin condition that frequently affects people aged above 30 years. It produces redness on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. Although it commonly affects women, more severe symptoms occur in males. Approximately 16 million people are affected in the United States alone, and it...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Cataract Surgery: What is an Intraocular Lens?
When the eye’s natural lenses are removed during cataract surgery, they are replaced by artificial lenses known as intraocular lenses (IOLs). They are also used to correct a patient’s vision during a surgical procedure known as refractive lens exchange.Intraocular lenses are FDA-approved and...
- What are Eye Floaters?
Eye floaters are small, moving specks on the eyeball that often occur in one's field of vision. These grey or black dots, become more prominent while looking at a bright object. If the floaters are large they may shadow vision, but in most cases, eye floaters are harmless. People often neglect or...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Dr. Seth H Oppenheim MD1301 2ND AVE SW LARGO FL 33770
- Dr. Michael Tolentino MD2815 Lakeland Hills Blvd. Lakeland Florida 33805
- Dr. Neel Desai M.D.148 13th Street Southwest Largo Florida 33770
- Dr. Brian Madow MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. William P Mack M.D.3109 W. Azeele Street Tampa FL 33609
- Dr. Craig Berger MD12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612