Dr. Walling completed her fellowship at Emory University School of Medicine (Atlanta, Georgia), where she served as senior chief fellow. Dr. Walling is board certified in hematology and medical oncolo ...
Education and Training
Medical College of Wisconsin 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Neoadjuvant Pembrolizumab in Combination With Gemcitabine Therapy in Cis-eligible/Ineligible UC Subjects
- Single Agent Chemotherapy +/- Nivolumab in Patients With Advanced Squamous or Non-squamous NSCLC With Primary Resistance to Prior PD-1 or PDL-1 Inhibitor
- Testing the PD-1 Inhibitor Pembrolizumab as Maintenance Therapy After Initial Chemotherapy in Metastatic Bladder Cancer
- Targeted Therapy Directed by Genetic Testing in Treating Patients With Advanced Refractory Solid Tumors, Lymphomas, or Multiple Myeloma (The MATCH Screening Trial)
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Metrohealth Medical Canter
- MetroHealth Medical Center Program
Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46256Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46250Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Radhika V Walling M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Walling
- Life Lessons After Multiple Misdiagnoses of Lymphoma
28-year-old Jessica DeCristofaro had been coughing persistently and she was told by her doctor that it was a result of allergies. She even took medication for her supposed allergies over the course of two years. When the medication failed to improve her persistent cough, another doctor diagnosed her...
- Seven-year-old Lymphoma Ninja Warrior Fights Through 500 Days of Chemo
In some ways, Von Kleiv is an ordinary 7-year-old boy. He goes to Welch Elementary School in Dover, Delaware. He’s in second grade. He’s getting into karate, and just broke his first wooden board at his first demonstration. People know him as a boy warrior with a strong spirit. He is optimistic,...
- Exercise Proven to Help Lymphoma Patients
People always say that exercise is the best medicine. It's been proven through many years of research that regular exercise is really important to maintain a healthy body and mind. Doctors are always reminding their patients of the benefits of physical exercise and the power it holds to fight...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Promising Results for Hodgkin Patients Using This Therapy
Researcher Dr. Bradford S. Hoppe and his colleagues at the University of Florida College of Medicine have recently found that the addition of proton therapy to first-line chemotherapy regimens may improve outcomes for patients with Hodgkin lymphoma.Lymphoma is classically treated with both...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Dr. Attaya Suvannasankha M.D.1044 W Walnut St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Elena G Chiorean M.D.535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Sarah Ali MD8111 S Emerson Ave Indianapolis IN 46237
- Dr. Fred O Butler M.D.6820 Parkdale Pl Indianapolis IN 46254
- Dr. Stephanie Ann Wagner MD535 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Subhash C Sharma M.D.9002 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260