Dr. Maria Virginia Gonzaga M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1900 10TH AVE COLUMBUS GA, 31901
Dr. Gonzaga has one office in California. Specializing in the field of OBGYN / Obstetrics & Gynecology, Dr. Gonzaga is prepared to provide comprehensive care for the reproductive system in women. Obstetrics ...
Dr. Maria Virginia Gonzaga M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
Laguna Hills, CA 92653Get Direction
COLUMBUS, GA 31901Get Direction
Denver, CO 80262Get Direction
Dr. Maria Virginia Gonzaga M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gonzaga
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Are You an Insomniac Before Getting Your Period?
Many women complain of insomnia a few days before getting their periods. “The actual reason behind this feeling is changing levels of the hormones estrogen and progesterone”, says Michael Breus, PhD, ABSM, a sleep expert. “These changes in hormones can affect an individual's ability to fall...
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Painkillers Can Increase Your Risk of Miscarriages
Use of non-aspirin anti-inflammatory painkillers may increase the risk of miscarriages in women, according to a new study published in the Canadian Medical Association Journal. This new study is large with more than 52,000 pregnant women from Canada. The study results show that women who had...
- How to Prevent Flare-Ups of Genital Warts?
Introduction to Genital WartsGenital Warts or venereal warts are caused by HPV (human papilloma virus). When this virus infects a person, warts start appearing on the genitals. While some warts are asymptotic and people may not even realize that they are having it, some appear on the genital areas...
- Holistic Treatments for Vaginitis
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. The most common types take place when too much of certain kinds of bacteria or fungi grow, upsetting the vagina's delicate balance.Normally, some bacteria are present in the area around the vagina. An infection can develop when levels of...
- Dr. Thomas Russell Stewart MD1900 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Timothy Paul Villegas M.D.1900 10TH AVE COLUMBUS GA 31901
- Dr. Ifeyinwa Arah Stitt MD959 17th Street Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Karen A Stuart MD2000 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Ruthann Frances Rees M.D.,PH.D.2000 10th Ave Columbus GA 31901
- Dr. Serena Davis Tidwell M.D.1538 13th Ave Columbus GA 31901