Dr. Gerald Bayona is a hospitalist practicing in Tolland, CT. Dr. Bayona specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Bayona manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Bayona works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Education and Training
Bicol Christian Coll Of Med- Legaspi City- Albay- Philippines 1985
Bicol Christian College Of Medicine 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University Of Ct School Of Med
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Gerald M Bayona MD's Practice location
Tolland, CT 06084Get Direction
TOLLAND, CT 06084Get Direction
Dr. Gerald M Bayona MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bayona
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- The Positive Connection Between Birth Control and Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is not uncommon for women to hear that hormonal contraceptives are harmful to their health, or will negatively affect their fertility. The truth is that like any medication contraceptive pills of course come with their side effects and risks, but the amount of hormones that circulate the body of...
- How to Prepare for an Appendectomy
What Really Is Appendicitis?To understand the term appendicitis, you need first to understand what the appendix is. The appendix is a small structure that is finger-shaped and located in the abdomen in connection with the large intestines. More specifically, this structure is found on lower right...
- What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?
What are the Different Types of Bladder Cancer?The bladder is a very important organ, usually found on the pelvis (lower abdomen). This hollow organ acts as a storage unit for the urine formed by your kidneys. Being such an important organ of the urinary tract, it is at high risk, since it receives...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Nermina Bukalo MD71 HAYNES ST MANCHESTER CT 06040
- Dr. Jaykumar Ranchodbhai Thumar MD, MBBS142 HAZARD AVE ENFIELD CT 06082
- Dr. Raja Sekhar Manne M.D.71 Haynes St Manchester CT 06040
- Dr. Edgar R Naut M.D.114 Woodland St Hartford CT 06105
- Dr. Sudeep Bansal M.D.131 NEW LONDON TPKE STE 105 GLASTONBURY CT 06033
- Dr. Nasser Majid Shirazi MD85 Seymour St Hartford CT 06106