Matthew C. Beran, MD, is a faculty member of the Department of Orthopaedics at Nationwide Children's Hospital and a Clinical Assistant Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at The Ohio State University. He ...
- Ohio State University Medical Center 2011
- Orthocarolina 2012
- Nationwide Children's Hospital 2013
Dr. Matthew Craig Beran M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28207Get Direction
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
COLUMBUS, OH 43205Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Craig Beran M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Telling a Child the Truth About His/Her Condition
Muscular dystrophy is a category of muscle diseases that cause progressive weakness and loss of muscle mass. Muscular dystrophy (MD) is either inherited or can be due to a genetic mutation. Kids with MD usually follow a normal pattern of growth development in the first few years of their lives,...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Christian Clark MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Kenneth Brighton MD, MPH1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Brian Scannell MD1915 RANDOLPH RD CHARLOTTE NC 28207
- Dr. Franklin Keith Gettys MD1616 Scott Ave Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. John Michael Wattenbarger MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Virginia Fishburne Casey MD1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28207