Dr. Jeremy Kauffman is a general surgeon practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Kauffman specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Kauffman provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Jeremy David Kauffman M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17101Get Direction
ANN ARBOR, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Jeremy David Kauffman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
To start you off, an appendectomy is a procedure to remove the appendix. if it is inflamed or if it ruptures. The appendix is a small, almost cylindrical organ that is attached to the large intestines. When the appendix becomes inflamed, it has to be removed immediately and this is usually done...
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Can I Afford It?
Gastric bypass surgery has become a popular weight loss procedure, and can be considered the gold standard for weight loss surgeries. However, the cost of gastric bypass surgery is sky-high, and this is one of most common factors taken into consideration ahead of surgery.In the normal digestive...
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk for Appendicitis?
Many people pay little to no attention to the appendix. In fact, the appendix is probably the least studied organ in the body. The case can be confirmed by the fact that even in today’s highly advanced doctors and scientists, they still do not know the exact role of the appendix.The Role and...
- What Is a Thrombosed Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum. This pressure affects the flow of blood, resulting in the formation of swellings in the veins covering these areas, known as hemorrhoids. At times, the vessels may not allow blood to flow properly along these veins and the...
- Dr. Justin David Rosenberger D.O.875 South Arlington Avenue Harrisburg Pennsylvania 17109
- Dr. Rajeev Sharma M.D.901 RANCHO LN. STE. 250 LAS VEGAS NV 89106
- Dr. Gregory Pinkowsky M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jerome Rudolph Lyn-sue M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Randy S Haluck MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Sandeep Gidvani M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033