Dr. Kenneth Paonessa is a radiologist practicing in North Franklin, CT. Dr. Paonessa specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1984
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Orthopedic Surgery; St Joseph'S Hosp & M C, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- BELLEVUE HOSPITAL CENTER
Kenneth J Paonessa M.D.'s Practice location
North Franklin, CT 06254Get Direction
Kenneth J Paonessa M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Nicole Louise Arcand MD82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT 06254
- William G Richeimer M.D.82 New Park Ave North Franklin CT 06254
- Leonard Copertino MD365 Montauk Ave New London CT 06320
- Tibor Kereshi M.D.35 Ledgewood Rd Groton CT 06340
- Daniel Gilmartin M.D.12 Case St Norwich CT 06360
- Faruk Soydan MD365 Montauk Ave New London CT 06320