Dr. Shankar Pervaje Bhat M.D.
General Practitioner1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Tripler Army Medical Center HI, 96859
Dr. Shankar Bhat is a general practitioner practicing in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. Dr. Bhat does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Bhat provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Kasturba Medical College, India MD
Kasturba Medical College Manipal 1976
- Wm Beaumont Hosp, Pediatrics; Univ Of Ks Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Hurley Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Cabrini Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Shankar Pervaje Bhat M.D.'s Practice location
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 96859Get Direction
PAHRUMP, NV 89048Get Direction
Dr. Shankar Pervaje Bhat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhat
- What is Blood Pressure, and How Is Blood Pressure Lowered?
Modern day lifestyle does come with the risk of certain disease that is a result of everyday stress, poor eating habits, lack of exercise, and so on. While we are all aware of these diseases, we fail to take timely steps to prevent them from happening to us, and, by the time these strike, it is...
- Femoral Hernia: Get the Facts
Our human bodies are a complex network of nerves, blood vessels, muscles, and visceral organs. While our skin is the outermost layer holding everything together, on the inside, it is a network of strong muscle fibers that hold all our internal organs in place. A hernia occurs when there is a weak...
- Nitrofurantoin and Common Brands
Generic Name: NitrofurantoinCommon Brands: Macrobid, Furadantin, Macrodantin, Nitro Macro.What Is Nitrofurantoin?Nitrofurantoin is a type of antibiotic that helps the body battle infections. Nitrofurantoin is used for the treatment of urinary tract infections; however, it can also be used for...
- Wellbutrin Side Effects
Side Effects of Wellbutrin There are various categories of the side effects that are sourced via Wellbutrin. Have a glance at the subsequent side effects:Suicidal Thoughts, as well as Behaviors in the Children, Adolescents, and fledgling adultsPatients (adult and pediatric) with MDD might experience...
- Prevent Diverticular Disease By Eating a Vegetarian Diet
A study published in the journal, BMJ, has reported that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of diverticular disease. Diverticular disease includes diverticulosis — presence of small pouches in the colon, and diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is often associated with painful symptoms symptoms,...
- Does Sepsis Require Hospitalization?
Sometimes the human body may respond to infections or injuries in an unusual manner. Sepsis is one such condition. It is a deadly disease and can become life threatening if timely treatment is not provided. While infections in the kidney, pneumonia or a persisting pain during urination are specific...
- Dr. Ronald Peroff M.D.1380 Lusitana St Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Paul K Chan M.D.86-260 Farrington Hwy Waianae HI 96792
- Dr. Steven Sungmin Hong M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Sheila Marie Kemper M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. Irwin H. Koff MD56-565 Kamehameha Hwy Kahuku HI 96731
- Dr. William Andrew Londeree M.D.1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859