Dr. Matthew Gunn Weeks M.D.
Family Practitioner2400 N Washington Blvd Ogden UT, 84414
Dr. Matthew Weeks is a family practitioner practicing in Ogden, UT. Dr. Weeks specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Weeks possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Member American Academy of Family Physicians
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Tripler Army Medical Center 1996
Dr. Matthew Gunn Weeks M.D.'s Practice location
Ogden, UT 84414Get Direction
Dr. Matthew Gunn Weeks M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Weeks
- An Appendectomy for Appendicitis
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a tube-like extension attached to the large intestine. The appendix has no known function, but one thing for certain is that one can live without it with no apparent consequences.Appendicitis is a life and death kind of matter and should be treated...
- Medical Conditions That Are Associated with Lethargy
What are The Symptoms of Lethargy?Lethargy symptoms include:• Sluggishness• Being moody• Decreased level of alertness• Low energy levels• Fatigue and lack of motivation• Depression• Weight loss• Sweating and diarrheaMedical conditions such as premenstrual syndrome and medicinal side...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Ringworm Treatment: Type of Treatment and Natural Home Remedies
Ringworm is a fungal type of infection, which is caused by the fungal organisms known as dermatophytes. It can affect various parts of the body, especially the skin on the hands, feet, face, and neck. It can also affect the scalp or nails. Initially, it appears as a small dot. Gradually, as the...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- What Could Halitosis Mean?
IntroductionHalitosis is also referred to as bad breath in layman’s term. Having bad breath can be embarrassing and may sometimes cause anxiety. Bad breath is commonly experienced by people. In fact, 1 in every 15 people experiences halitosis on a regular basis. Halitosis has a number of...
- Dr. Stephen James Bruce MD5740 Crestwood Dr Ogden UT 84405
- Dr. Dustin G Child M.D.975 Chambers St Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Bruce Weaver Keller M.D.600 W Hospital Rd Brigham City UT 84302
- Dr. Zachary Campbell M.D.1915 W 5950 S ROY UT 84067
- Dr. Brian C Lofgran M.D.4403 Harrison Blvd Ogden UT 84403
- Dr. Mark S Jorgensen MD1477 N 2000 W Clearfield UT 84015