Dr. John Luis Bibb MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology2222 E Highland Ave Suite 400 Phoenix AZ, 85016
Dr. John Bibb is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Bibb specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Dr. John Luis Bibb MD's Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85016Get Direction
Dr. John Luis Bibb MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bibb
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- The Lymphoma Research Foundation Announces Partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma
The Lymphoma Research Foundation (LRF) is the nation’s largest non-profit organization for lymphoma research, and they just announced their partnership with the Annals of Lymphoma (AOL). This was all revealed in September during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LRF is devoted to exclusively funding...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- Teen with Hodgkin Lymphoma Skates with Her Hero, Mario Lemieux
Lillian Tarasiewicz was diagnosed with stage 3B Hodgkin lymphoma in October of 2015. She currently resides in South Carolina, but because of her father’s Pennsylvania background, she grew up with a love for hockey and for the Pittsburgh Penguins. She always felt a special connection to Mario...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Dr. Clayton R. Polowy MD1432 South Dobson Road Mesa Arizona 85202
- Dr. Clarence S Adoo M.D.5750 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Robin L Obenchain MD2141 E Warner Rd Tempe AZ 85284
- Dr. Ian Deroock M.D.695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224
- Dr. Barbara Cooper19841 N 27th Ave Phoenix AZ 85027
- Dr. Mikhail I Shtivelband MD695 S Dobson Rd Chandler AZ 85224