Dr. Arthur Benjamin Plesa D.C.
Chiropractor8815 University East Dr. Suite 115 Charlotte NC, 28213
My family immigrated from Romania to the United States in 1984. My father desired a better opportunity for his children and to provide them with a college education. We settled-down in Kennesaw, Georgia, ...
Education and Training
Life University School of Chiropractic Chiropractic 2008
Life University School of Chiropractic Human Biology 2007
- Precision, Spinal Adjustment
- Spinal Thermography
- Board Certified DoctorNorth Carolina Board of Chiropractic Examiners 2009
- Life University School of Chiropractic Upper Cervical Chiropractic 2008
Dr. Arthur Benjamin Plesa D.C.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28213Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28213Get Direction
Dr. Arthur Benjamin Plesa D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Plesa
- Michael h.
My utmost recommendations for Dr. Plesa.
- Penelope l.
Great family physician.
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- Cheynia Allen2121 E. Arbors Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Bryan Edmiston DC423 Fenton Place Charlotte North Carolina 28207
- Dr. Neil Karnire Pai D.C.8821 University East Dr Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Daniel Edward Danieley D.C.5945 Weddington-Monroe Rd Matthews NC 28104
- Dr. Chad Randall Drilling DC2305 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28213
- Dr. Joyce Battaglia D.C.16511 Northcross Dr Huntersville NC 28078