Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.
Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)3601 Tvc Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Christopher Fundakowski is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fundakowski specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Pharmacokinetics after endovascular lung perfusion with Cisplatin.
- Middle ear carcinoid with distant osseous metastasis.
- Cross-sectional vestibular nerve analysis in vestibular neuritis.
- The snare technique: a novel atraumatic method for the removal of difficult nasal foreign bodies.
- Surgical Techniques for Zenker's Diverticulum: A Comparative Analysis.
- Fusion proteins in head and neck neoplasms: Clinical implications, genetics, and future directions for targeting.
Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fundakowski
- R. r.
- Meniere's Disease
What is Meniere’s disease?This is a rare medical condition that occurs in the inner ear and impacts the ability to hear and balance. It is common knowledge that the inner ear is responsible for hearing, but not everyone knows it is responsible for balance as well. Therefore, a disease such as...
- Home Remedies for Sinus Infections
Sinus infections are one of the most common conditions that affect millions of people, and the issue may continue throughout their lives. Sinusitis, the infection of the sinuses, is known to affect nearly 37 million people in the U.S. There are people who try and test different varieties of...
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Ear Infection Medication: What Are You Being Prescribed?
Several drugs are prescribed to you when you get an ear infection. Some drugs will be to get rid of the causative microorganism, whereas the other drugs are for symptomatic relief. This article will explain about the drugs that will be prescribed to you during an ear infection.AntibioticsMany of the...
- Understanding Chronic Sinusitis
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Dr. Dale Amanda Tylor M.D.5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara California 93111
- Dr. Matthew Tiernan Speyer M.D.4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Gregory A Mowery M.D.100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. William Ries MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Justin E Morgan MD3901 Central Pike Hermitage TN 37076
- Dr. James Duncavage MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232