Dr. Christopher Fundakowski is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Fundakowski specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
- Pharmacokinetics after endovascular lung perfusion with Cisplatin.
- Middle ear carcinoid with distant osseous metastasis.
- Cross-sectional vestibular nerve analysis in vestibular neuritis.
- The snare technique: a novel atraumatic method for the removal of difficult nasal foreign bodies.
- Surgical Techniques for Zenker's Diverticulum: A Comparative Analysis.
- Fusion proteins in head and neck neoplasms: Clinical implications, genetics, and future directions for targeting.
Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232 Get Direction
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19107 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D. | Ear-Nose and Throat Doctor (ENT)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Christopher Edward Fundakowski M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fundakowski
- R. r.
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis? (Updated)
Chronic sinusitis is an illness that causes inflammation in the nose and sinuses, which lasts for more than three months. Aside from these two symptoms, people with chronic sinusitis may have pus and polyps in their nose. An otolaryngologist is a medical specialist that specializes in the...
- The Best Ways to Fight CF
Children are so integral to our lives. As adults, we often want to do everything possible to protect them. Cystic Fibrosis is a disease that is diagnosed during childhood, making it feel overwhelming to parents who are trying to give their child the best quality of life. When getting a new...
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Dr. Dale Amanda Tylor M.D. 5333 Hollister Ave Santa Barbara California 93111
- Dr. Matthew Tiernan Speyer M.D. 4230 Harding Pike Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Todd C Huber M.D. 100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Gregory A Mowery M.D. 100 Covey Dr Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Steven Daniel Enrich MD 4230 Harding Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. William Ries MD 3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232