Dr. Robert Sica is a psychologist practicing in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Sica specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sica evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sica because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert Benjamin Sica PH.D.'s Practice location
Neptune, NJ 07753Get Direction
Dr. Robert Benjamin Sica PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Help Someone Who Has Binge Eating Disorder
A severe eating disorder, binge eating disorder is a condition in which you regularly eat abnormally large quantities of food and have no control over the urge and event.Everyone can attest to the fact that it is normal to overeat at times such as on holiday parties and special occasions. However,...
- Different Types of Anxiety Disorders You Should Know About
Everyone feels anxious from time to time, but chronic anxiety can adversely impact the quality of your life. While in moderation, anxiety is not a bad thing, but when it becomes intense, it can have serious consequences on your physical health too. Everyone experiences anxiety differently. Some have...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- 5 Major Health Concerns for Women
According to Saralyn Mark, MD, senior adviser for the Office of Women's Health at the US Department of Health and Human Services, it is important for women to consult with their doctor to discuss their family medical history, to prepare for what they may encounter in their lifetime. Women must be...
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Dr. Helen Demetriades PSY D1617 Beaver Dam Rd Point Pleasant Beach NJ 08742
- Dr. Georgia S. Noon PHD1970 Swarthmore Ave Lakewood NJ 08701
- Dr. Steve Greco PH.D.1944 State Route 33 Neptune NJ 07753
- Dr. William John Ernst PSY.D.495 Iron Bridge Rd Freehold NJ 07728
- Colleen Morgan2164 NJ-35 Sea Girt New Jersey 08750
- Dr. William Frankenstein PH.D.41 Reckless Pl Red Bank NJ 07701