Dr. Jayesh Shah is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Charleston, WV. Dr. Shah cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
B.J. Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra, India 1980
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Ny Medical College, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; Interfaith Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Interfaith Medical Center
Dr. Jayesh B Shah M.D.'s Practice location
Charleston, WV 25302Get Direction
Dr. Jayesh B Shah M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Dr. Stefan Randolph Maxwell M.D.830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Abdelhamid Bourbia MD830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Davangere M Jayaram MD830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. James Wesley Lowery M.D.830 Pennsylvania Ave Charleston WV 25302
- Dr. Shilpa Kadam MD5955 Ponce De Leon Blvd. Miami FL 33146
- Dr. Tarek Anderson M.D.4605 Maccorkle Ave Sw Charleston WV 25309