Mr. James R Haltom MD
Allergist and Immunologist1513 Lakeland Dr Suite 101 Jackson MS, 39216
Dr. James Haltom practices Allergy and Immunology care in Jackson, MS. Dr. Haltom specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Haltom provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1979
University of Mississippi School of Medicine 1979
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Pulmonology
- The consistency of theophylline absorption from a sustained-release formulation in asthmatic children.
- Theophylline absorption in young asthmatic children receiving sustained-release formulations.
- Paranasal sinus development in children and its relationship to sinusitis.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery in children.
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery: results in the young child.
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Allergic Reaction
- Hives (urticaria)
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Pediatric Pulmonology; Natl Jewish Ctr Immu & Resp Me, Pediatric Allergy; Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine Program
Mr. James R Haltom MD's Practice location
Jackson, MS 39216Get Direction
Mr. James R Haltom MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haltom
- How Is Lupus Diagnosed?
Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disorder that develops when your organs and tissues are attacked by your own immune system. Lupus causes inflammation in numerous organs, such as the heart, skin, blood cells, joints, lungs, brain, and kidneys.It can be quite hard to diagnose lupus since its signs and...
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- What Is Chronic Sinusitis: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
IntroductionChronic sinusitis is the inflammation of the sinuses that tend to persist for 12 weeks or more, despite treatment attempts. Another term for chronic sinusitis is chronic rhinosinusitis, which causes mucus buildup due to an impaired drainage of the sinuses. People with chronic sinusitis...
- Dr. Gailen Daugherty Marshall MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Chelle Wilhelm M.D.1513 Lakeland Drive Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Stephen F Kemp MD878 LAKELAND DR JACKSON MS 39216
- Dr. Joshua F Phillips M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. , Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Todd N Adkins M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216
- Dr. Dexter W Walcott M.D.1513 Lakeland Dr. Jackson MS 39216