Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine1000 W Broadway St Suite 208 Oviedo FL, 32765
Dr. Michael Auerbach practices Pain Medicine in Oviedo, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Auerbach serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- T cell infiltration into class II MHC-disparate allografts and acute rejection is dependent on the IFN-gamma-induced chemokine Mig.
- Early increased chemokine expression and production in murine allogeneic skin grafts is mediated by natural killer cells.
- Endodontic management of posterior teeth.
- Anesthesia in endodontia.
- Physiology of the pulpless tooth; is the pulpless tooth a dead tooth?
- Factors for successful pulp canal therapy.
- Radiography in pulp canal therapy.
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34233Get Direction
Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Auerbach
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- With Fibromyalgia, Pain Can Be Motivation
The pursuit of pleasure and happiness and avoidance of pain and strife has been a factor which has driven us as a species to evolve so that we may adapt to our environments and reap its many benefits. Even back in prehistoric times where daily life was filled to the brim with agents which could...
- Round and Yellow M 66 Pill
M 66 PillThis pill is round and yellow in color with an imprint of “M 66”. It has been identified as meloxicam 7.5 mg, which is used for the treatment of inflammatory conditions, fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and tendonitis.Under the Controlled Substances Act, meloxicam is...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Jack Miletic M.D.1693 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Juliet Dana Burry M.D.499 E Central Pkwy Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Shehzad Hafiz Choudry MD89 W COPELAND DR ORLANDO FL 32806
- Dr. Daniel Marc Frohwein MD25 W. Crystal Lake St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Edwin Manuel Villalobos M.D.2692 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746
- Mr. Rabinder S Bhatti D.O.761 STIRLING CENTER PL LAKE MARY FL 32746