Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.
Pain Management Specialist | Interventional Pain Medicine1000 W Broadway St Suite 208 Oviedo FL, 32765
Dr. Michael Auerbach practices Pain Medicine in Oviedo, FL. Pain medicine is concerned with the prevention of pain, and the evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation of patients experiencing pain. Pain medicine physicians use a broad-based approach to treat all pain disorders, ranging from pain as a symptom of disease to pain as the primary disease. Dr. Auerbach serves as a consultant to other physicians but is often the principal treating physician, providing care at various levels; such as treating the patient directly, prescribing medication, prescribing rehabilitative services, performing pain relieving procedures, counseling patients and families, directing a multidisciplinary team, coordinating care with other healthcare providers, and providing consultative services.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- T cell infiltration into class II MHC-disparate allografts and acute rejection is dependent on the IFN-gamma-induced chemokine Mig.
- Early increased chemokine expression and production in murine allogeneic skin grafts is mediated by natural killer cells.
- Endodontic management of posterior teeth.
- Anesthesia in endodontia.
- Physiology of the pulpless tooth; is the pulpless tooth a dead tooth?
- Factors for successful pulp canal therapy.
- Radiography in pulp canal therapy.
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Jackson Memorial Hospital/Jackson Health System Program
Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.'s Practice location
Sarasota, FL 34233Get Direction
Dr. Michael B. Auerbach D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Auerbach
- Charley Horse: Prevention and Treatment
What is Charley Horse?A charley horse is commonly referred to as muscle spasms, which can occur in any of the muscles present in the body, but most commonly in the legs. These muscle spasms are experienced as uncomfortable contractions of the muscles. If these contracting muscles do not relax even...
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
What is rheumatoid arthritis?Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic inflammatory disorder, which happens to affect more than just the joints. In a few cases of this medical condition, other parts of the body such as the skin, heart, lungs, blood vessels, and eyes are also affected.It is also considered...
- IP 466 White Pill
IntroductionThe IP 466 pill is a capsule-shaped white pill, which has been identified to contain ibuprofen in the strength of 800 mg. This medicine is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The pill is 19 mm in size and is made available either over-the-counter or through prescription. Doctors usually...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy - Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
What is Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy?Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS) is also medically termed as reflex sympathetic dystrophy syndrome (RSD). This is a condition which often leads to chronic pain in which high levels of nerve impulses are sent to the affected area. There are studies that...
- Dr. Jack Miletic M.D.1693 Lee Rd Winter Park FL 32789
- Dr. Juliet Dana Burry M.D.499 E Central Pkwy Altamonte Springs FL 32701
- Dr. Padmaja Yatham M.D.1170 S Semoran Blvd Orlando FL 32807
- Dr. Daniel Marc Frohwein MD25 W. Crystal Lake St Orlando FL 32806
- Dr. Shehzad Hafiz Choudry MD89 W COPELAND DR ORLANDO FL 32806
- Dr. Edwin Manuel Villalobos M.D.2692 W Lake Mary Blvd Lake Mary FL 32746