Ansar U Khan MD
Urologist2735 N Clarkson St. Fremont NE, 68025
Dr. Ansar U. Khan is a Board Certified Urologist serving the Fremont and the Omaha areas for more than 35 years. Dr. Khan is experienced in Laparoscopy, Penile Implant/Injection and Incontinence. He is ...
Education and Training
King George Medical College, Lucknow, India M.B.B.S. 1967
University of Lucknow, India M.S. Surgery 1971
La Martiniere College, Lucknow, India B.S. 1962
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Certificates of Honor in Anatomy 1964 University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India
- Certificates of Honor in Pharmacology 1966 University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India
- Certificates of Honor in Pathology 1966 University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India
- Chancellors Medal 1967 University of Lucknow, Lucknow, India
- Robotic Surgery
- Davinci Prostatectomy
- Penile Implant/injection
- Incontinence S
- Artificial Urinary Sphincter
- Pelvic Floor Repair Contigen Injection
- Contigen Injection
- Professional Member American Association of Clinical Urologists
- Professional Member South Central Section AUA
- Professional Member Urodynamics Society
- Professional Member American Urological Association
- Professional Member American College of Surgeons
- Professional Member Society of UroGynecology
- Michael Reese Hospital General Surgery 1972
Ansar U Khan MD's Practice location
Fremont, NE 68025Get Direction
Ansar U Khan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khan
- John g.
- Is Prostate Cancer Asymptomatic?
What is prostate cancer?The prostate is a small gland located close to the bladder that produces prostatic fluid in men. This gland is responsible in the working of the male reproductive system. Prostate cancer is therefore a cancer that affects the prostate gland, causing growth of malignant cells...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...