Dr. Abel Bello is a general surgeon practicing in PLANTATION, FL. Dr. Bello specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bello provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
- Immunologic tolerability profile of celecoxib.
- Cyclooxygenase-2--specific inhibitors and cardiorenal function: a randomized, controlled trial of celecoxib and rofecoxib in older hypertensive osteoarthritis patients.
- COX-2 specific inhibitors in the management of osteoarthritis of the knee: a placebo-controlled, randomized, double-blind study.
- Comparison of synovial fluid cartilage marker concentrations and chondral damage assessed arthroscopically in acute knee injury.
Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.'s Practice location
PLANTATION, FL 33324 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D. | Surgeon
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bello
- How to Prepare for an Ablation
An ablation is a surgery that removes body tissue. Once your ablation has been discussed, it is wise to consider some shared risk factors which you may control. The following shared risk factors are important to consider before your ablation....
- What is Gallstone Removal?
Gallstones just like other stones such as kidney stones, can be very commonly found. However, their symptoms are not very visible. Someone could be suffering from gallstones and be completely unaware. Gallstones are essentially hard, stone-like deposits present in the gallbladder, which is a...
- What Is a Thyroid Biopsy?
In a thyroid biopsy, a small tissue sample of your thyroid gland is removed and then examined under a microscope to test for an infection, cancer cells, and other thyroid disorders. The thyroid is a small gland located in lower part of the neck, just below the larynx. The gland's main function is...
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Dr. Melissa R. Gianos MD 2950 CLEVELAND CLINIC BLVD WESTON FL 33331
- Dr. Juan Sven aage Wester M.D. 5015 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Mufaddal Ghadiali MD 6405 N Federal Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33308
- Dr. Camil Nabih Sader M.D. 3467 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442
- Dr. Evelyn Berne MD 700 Olympic Plaza Cir Tyler TX 75701
- Dr. Mark Shachner MD 3001 Coral Hills Dr Pompano Beach FL 33065