Dr. Stanton M Mckenna MD
General Practitioner4920 Roswell Rd Ne Suite 35 Atlanta GA, 30342
Dr. Stanton Mckenna is a general practitioner practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Mckenna does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Mckenna provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
- Expression of transforming growth factor-beta but not tumor necrosis factor-alpha, interferon-gamma, and interleukin-4 in granulomatous lung lesions in tuberculosis.
- Potentially malignant oral lesions in northern Ireland: a 20-year population-based perspective of malignant transformation.
- Unusual mechanism of injury to the extensor pollicis longus tendon in a professional rugby player.
- Bacterial killing by phagocytes: potential role(s) of hypochlorous acid and hydrogen peroxide in protein turnover, DNA synthesis, and RNA synthesis.
- The "Lollypop" technique for polyethylene exchange in total ankle replacement.
- The inhibition of bacterial growth by hypochlorous acid. Possible role in the bactericidal activity of phagocytes.
Dr. Stanton M Mckenna MD's Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
ATLANTA, GA 30342Get Direction
Dr. Stanton M Mckenna MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mckenna
- Does My Diet Raise My Risk of Getting Appendicitis?
The appendix found in the human body was long the subject of debate among doctors all over the world in their journals and reviews. However, very few of these debates have turned out to be worthy of serious consideration because the majority of doctors have conceded the fact that the appendix serves...
- What is the Bird Flu?
Bird flu is a viral infection in birds. It is also known as avian flu or avian influenza. Different strains of this virus are seen infecting birds, the latest being H5N1. It is a highly pathogenic virus and may spread from birds to mammals including man. The virus may cause death in many of the...
- Night Sweats and Cancer: Can Night Sweats Be a Symptom of Cancer?
Night sweats should not be considered a normal phenomenon. It is when you begin to sweat profusely at night even when the surrounding temperature is cool or even cold. You may frequently be awoken from sleep due to the excessive sweating that occurs with night sweats. Your spouse or other family...
- Pins and Needles: Types, Causes, and Treatment
Feeling your hands and feet going numb is a very normal condition that most of us experience at some point or the other. It is a feeling when one cannot feel any sensation in the affected parts of the body. In most cases, numbness or the feeling called ‘pins and needles’ occurs due to a...
- Shortness of Breath and Panic Attacks
A panic attack is the most well-known symptom of a panic disorder. Oftentimes, panic attacks come unexpectedly and are usually accompanied by various frightening physical sensations, including hyperventilation or shortness of breath. They are sudden periods of intense fear and anxiety. Panic attacks...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Dr. Asha N Parikh M.D.#3 Corporate Square Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. Jeranfel Hernandez M.D.1670 Clairmont Rd Decatur GA 30033
- Dr. Courtney Maniatis D.O.1192 Buckhead Xing Woodstock GA 30189
- Dr. Nana Kwaku Opare MD930 Lynhurst Dr Sw Atlanta GA 30311
- Dr. Aaron J. Hupman M.D.354 Arcado Rd Nw Lilburn GA 30047
- Dr. Charles Steven Schramm M.D.993 F Johnson Ferry Rd Atlanta GA 30342