Dr. Charles Mason practices Geriatric Medicine in Powell, OH. Geriatricians prevent, manage, and develop care plans that address the special health problems of the elderly. Dr. Mason works as part of a team with other healthcare providers, to address the natural aging that goes on within the body and to manage multiple medical problems and ensure social support.
Education and Training
Univ of Hlth Sci, Coll of Osteo Med, Kansas City Mo 1971
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1971
Dr. Charles W Mason D.O.'s Practice location
Powell, OH 43065Get Direction
Dr. Charles W Mason D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Fast Walking for a Fast Memory
Take a Walk Down Memory LaneWalking speed and strength of hand grip can help predict the risk of stroke and memory problems in old age, says a new study. “This forms a very basic test to predict the odds of getting these conditions in old age," says Erica C. Camargo MD, PhD. A decrease in walking...
- How Is Osteoporosis Treated?
The best treatment of osteoporosis is its prevention. However, once the disease has already affected you and weakened your healthy bones, it is necessary to treat it in order to prevent a further progression of the disease as well as its complications. The most well-known complications of...
- Antidepressants for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s disease affects people of ages 55-75, although it may affect younger people, too. Parkinson's disease is a neurological disorder. This disease affects the movement of muscles, their control, and balance.Symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease...
- Michael J. Fox's Impact on Parkinson’s Disease
Michael J. FoxMichael J. Fox, born as Michael Andrew Fox in 1961, is a Canadian-born actor, who received his breakthrough in Family Ties, an American sitcom. He consecutively received three Emmy awards as lead actor in this comedy series. He was the lead character in the adventure comedy film, Back...
- What You Need to Know About Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a medical condition that if diagnosed on time could be preventable and successfully treatable. In literal terms, osteoporosis means ‘bones with holes’. It is often called “the silent thief” because bone loss occurs without symptoms.But what is osteoporosis? According to WHO...
- Dr. Sheila Ann Faryman M.D.3535 Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Mark Alan Buddie MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. James Glenn Fitkin M.D.2500 Corporate Exchange Drive Columbus OH 43231
- Dr. Jeffrey William Milks MD68 N High St New Albany OH 43054
- Dr. Marian Kennedy Schuda MD3724 A Olentangy River Rd Columbus OH 43214
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Parsons MD2500 Corporate Exchange Dr Columbus OH 43231