Imran Bawaney M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1118 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Cloud FL, 34769
Dr. Imran Bawaney is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, FL. Dr. Bawaney specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bawaney also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
Imran Bawaney M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, FL 34769Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Imran Bawaney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bawaney
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What Are the Heart Health Benefits of Arginine?
Arginine is an essential amino acid that has been in the spot light among hundreds of other nutrients because of its benefits to the heart. For many people diagnosed with heart disease, the heart-healthy benefits of this nutrient have come to the forefront. Arginine is a semi-essential amino acid...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- Your Stress Can Trigger Another Heart Attack
According to a new study, survivors of a heart attack who get angry easily and are stressed out will have increased chances of another heart attack. In this study, about 50% of the heart attack survivors who had very high scores for anger and stress on the psychological tests had a fatal or...
- Joel R. Garcia MD7236 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Aamir Javaid MD483 N Semoran Blvd Winter Park FL 32792
- Zulima A. Nicoloff M.D.3802 Oakwater Cir Orlando FL 32806
- Jorge A Cusco MD1717 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Jose Alberto Lefran MD7236 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Prashanta Laddu MD601 Oak Commons Blvd Kissimmee FL 34741