Imran Bawaney M.D.
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease1118 Pennsylvania Ave Saint Cloud FL, 34769
Dr. Imran Bawaney is a cardiologist practicing in Saint Cloud, FL. Dr. Bawaney specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Bawaney also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 2000
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Internal Medicine; Rush-Presby-St Luke'S M C, Internal Medicine
Imran Bawaney M.D.'s Practice location
Saint Cloud, FL 34769Get Direction
ORLANDO, FL 32806Get Direction
Imran Bawaney M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bawaney
- How to Control Your Sodium Levels
A recent CDC report shows that many of the foods used in restaurants and foods sold in grocery stores have the potential to increase sodium levels in the body when consumed. Breads and rolls were noted to be the most important culprits among the variety of foods that do this. Some foods that...
- Digoxin and Common Brands
Generic Name: DigoxinBrand Names: Cardoxin, Lanoxin, Digitek, LanoxicapsWhat is digoxin?Digoxin is derived from the digitalis plant leaves. It helps in making the heartbeat stronger along with a more regular rhythm pattern. Digoxin is mostly used for treating individuals who suffer from heart...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Overweight Children Are Likely to Have High Blood Pressure
A new study published in the journal, Hypertension, shows that a child who is overweight is at risk of high blood pressure, three times more than an average weight child. In this study 1,111 children were followed up for an average of four years. Height weight and blood pressure of the...
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Joel R. Garcia MD7236 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Jose Alberto Lefran MD7236 Stonerock Cir Orlando FL 32819
- Sundeep Mediratta MD1717 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Jorge A Cusco MD1717 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Lushantha S Gunasekera M.D.1717 S Orange Ave Orlando FL 32806
- Zulima A. Nicoloff M.D.3802 Oakwater Cir Orlando FL 32806