Dr. Jeffrey Shaw is a pediatrician practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Shaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1997
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 1997
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Allergy And Immunology; Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Marshall University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jeffrey L Shaw MD's Practice location
Barboursville, WV 25504Get Direction
Fort Myers, FL 33908Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey L Shaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaw
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of the Measles?
Measles, or rubeola, is a viral infection that mostly affects children, but can be seen at any age. This contagious infection is characterized by rashes that spread all over the body. Measles are now able to be contained via vaccination. The disease can be fatal for small children under the age of...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Autism and Communication: Debunking the Misunderstandings
Publishing several books, being a motivational speaker and being a passionate advocate - These are things most people dream of doing and being, let alone accomplishing them by the age of 25. Naoki Higashida has done all of these things. He’s an exceptional young man; he’s very smart, witty, and...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Dr. Edward J Bongiorno DO1630 Commanche Ave Green Bay WI 54313
- Dr. Tim Gilbert Harder MD3860 Monroe Rd De Pere WI 54115
- Dr. Timm Scott Missbach MD1630 Commanche Ave Green Bay WI 54313
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Vardis MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Gordon Dale Haugan MD1715 Dousman St Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Ellen Mary Neuhaus MD2793 Lineville Rd Green Bay WI 54313