Dr. Jeffrey Shaw is a pediatrician practicing in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Shaw is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaw diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaw can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Marshall Univ Sch of Med, Huntington Wv 1997
Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine 1997
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Hives (urticaria)
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Allergy And Immunology; Marshall Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
- Marshall University School of Medicine Program
Dr. Jeffrey L Shaw MD's Practice location
Barboursville, WV 25504Get Direction
Fort Myers, FL 33908Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey L Shaw MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shaw
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- The Value of Clinical Intuition: Kids also Experience Drug Side Effects
Clinical intuition is difficult to describe. Personally, it is the art of integrating nonverbal information that a patient presents in order to reach a diagnosis, reducing the need for diagnostic testing. This is especially important in children who often react differently to procedures, tests and...
- Does My Child Have Chicken Pox?
The chicken pox virus is dangerous for pregnant women who were not vaccinated or did not undergo this infectious disease before pregnancy. The toxic part of the virus can lead to congenital (inborn) defects in a fetus and in severe cases, even to its death. The causing agent is a virus called...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Dr. Ralph Joseph Vardis MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Joan Zinkgraf Handeland MD1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301
- Mr. Joel Steven Ament MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Andrea Beth French M.D.1821 S WEBSTER AVE GREEN BAY WI 54301
- Dr. Mary Lynn Bartel MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Michael Victor Porembski MD1821 S Webster Ave Green Bay WI 54301