Dr. Natalia Maria Jolliff D.O.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA, 70121
Dr. Natalia Jolliff earned her medical degree from Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. She completed her internship in internal medicine at Northsi ...
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Chief Resident 2006
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center - New Orleans 2004
Dr. Natalia Maria Jolliff D.O.'s Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
Dr. Natalia Maria Jolliff D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jolliff
- Headache in the Back of the Head
A headache experienced in the back of the head can have many different causes. Most of these causes can be identified by specific symptoms, such as the exact location of pain and the type or severity of pain experienced. In some cases, certain events can trigger these headaches. CausesDoctors can...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Complications of Osteoporosis
Osteoporosis is a condition that results in bone loss. There are no visible signs or symptoms of this disorder; it only becomes noticeable when you suddenly suffer from bone breakage or fractures. Pain resulting from osteoporosis can affect the quality of your life or even trigger detrimental...
- Dr. Christine Mischler Keating MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Michael Andrew Saucier MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Mirjana Bukara M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Andrea P Toomer MD1111 Medical Center Blvd. Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Meda K Colvin MD1111 Medical Center Blvd Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Stephen Kishner MD1450 Poydras St New Orleans LA 70112