Dr. Grazyna K Zajdel MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)17904 Mack Ave Grosse Pointe MI, 48230
Dr. Grazyna Zajdel, MD is one of the country's best rated doctors, specializing in obstetrics & gynecology. MD Zajdel currently treats patients in Roseville, Michigan and Grosse pointe, Michigan. Dr. ...
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1987
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Sinai-Grace Hosp/Sinai Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State University
Dr. Grazyna K Zajdel MD's Practice location
Grosse Pointe, MI 48230Get Direction
Dr. Grazyna K Zajdel MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zajdel
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- Genital Warts - What Will Happen at the Doctor's Office?
If you doubt that you are having signs and symptoms of genital warts or your partner has developed genital warts after sexual contact, seek the doctor’s advice immediately. If you are a woman having genital warts, the first step you should follow is scheduling an appointment with a gynecologist....
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Endometriosis: When Should I See a Doctor?
Endometriosis is a serious disease in which a woman tends to have an abnormal growth of the endometrial tissues outside the uterus. If you have any symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately. If you have pain during your period that is different than the previous cases, you can wait until the...
- Dr. Stanislaw Erazm Jaszczak M.D.2891 E Maple Rd Troy Michigan 48083
- Shyla R. Vengalil22151 Moross Road Detroit Michigan 48236
- Dr. David R. Bryant MD3980 John R St Detroit Michigan 48201
- Dr. Eiman H. El-Tag M.D.825 Bermuda Dunes Place Northbrook Illinois 60062
- Mrs. Bhanu J. Shah MD29187 Ryan Road Warren Michigan 48092
- Dr. Djamilia E. Kryukov M.D.800 West Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007