Dr. Paul John Chyzus
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon | Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery1003 North Point Blvd Suite 603 Baltimore MD, 21224
Dr. Paul Chyzus is an oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Chyzus specializes in the treatment of problems related to the face, mouth and jaws. As an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, Dr. Chyzus is a unique dental specialist who can provide emergency medicine, perform general surgery and give anesthesia. These medical doctors are the only type of medical care specialist who can administer anesthesia, besides anesthesiologists. Typical procedures performed by Dr. Chyzus are tooth extractions, especially wisdom teeth, corrective jaw surgery, cleft palate surgery and reconstructive surgery after an injury. Oral and maxillofacial surgeons can also perform dental work including placing dental implants. These surgeons might also deal with conditions of sleep apnea, oral cancers and more.
- Member Maryland State Dental Association
Dr. Paul John Chyzus's Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21224Get Direction
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- Different Conditions Treated by an Oral Surgeon
What is an oral surgeon?An oral surgeon, also called as an oral and maxillofacial surgeon, is a specialist trained in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of oral diseases. Aside from the usual dentistry services, oral surgeons also handle facial pain or injuries, broken jaws, dental...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Cold Sores vs. Canker Sores
Cold sores, also called oral herpes, are highly contagious fluid-filled blisters on the lips and around the mouth. In most cases, cold sores are not that serious, but they can be life-threatening for people who have a weakened immune system such as people with AIDS. On the other hand, canker sores,...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Dr. David C Bastacky DMD516 N Rolling Rd Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Richard Brian Garden D.D.S.555 Benfield Rd Severna Park MD 21146
- Dr. John Joseph Mitcherling Other1900 E Northern Pkwy Baltimore MD 21239
- Dr. Steven Gary Ashman D.D.S9199 Reisterstown Rd Owings Mills MD 21117
- Dr. Julius Hyatt D.D.S.10 Warren Rd Cockeysville MD 21030
- Dr. Michael Illar Muul DDS, PA6798 Oak Hall Ln Columbia MD 21045