Dr. Weina Chen practices Pediatric Pathology in Dallas, TX. As a pediatric pathologist, Dr. Chen is skilled in the diagnosis and characterization of neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of children. Pediatric pathologists gain expertise in the laboratory diagnosis of diseases that occur during fetal growth, infancy, and child development.
Education and Training
Shanghai First Med Coll- Shanghai- (Natl Shanghai M C) 1985
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Hematology Pathology
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Hematology-Pathology; Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Weina Chen MD PHD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75244Get Direction
Dr. Weina Chen MD PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Linda Ronstadt: A Rare Conversation About Parkinson’s Disease
Linda Ronstadt, born July 15, 1946, had a diversified career that began in the mid-1960’s with the folk-rock group, Stone Poneys. After their breakup, Linda started a lucrative career in the country music genre where she became the first female singer to release an alt-country album. She put...
- Navigating Breast Cancer Without Health Insurance
In early September of 2017, Julia Louis-Dreyfus celebrated a lifetime career achievement by breaking the record for the most Emmy Awards won by a performer for a single role. For six consecutive seasons, she won the best “lead actress in a comedy” award for her work in “Veep,” an HBO...
- Navigating Through Clinical and Research Ethics
When speaking of ethics in the medical field, it’s never so simple as the ethics that one learns at home or in other social settings. Ethics in this context have much more to do with a code of conduct, as well as a fair amount of patient advocacy. Depending on the arena of medicine and the...
- Tips for Nurses Working the Night Shift
Newly graduated nurses are often assigned what some might consider the less than desirable shift known as the night shift. For nurses who do not work in Labor and Delivery, where babies make their own schedules, or in the ER where everything from a sore throat to a heart attack is treated in fast...
- Exercise for Sleep Apnea and Overall Health
By doing some kind of exercise, practicing a sport, or having an active lifestyle, people can improve their health greatly. This is the best way to improve every part of life, whether it be health, mental health, mood, sexual life, or social life. People can also add several years to their lives,...
- Vaccinations and Type 2 Diabetes
IntroductionThe possibility of vaccines that prevent type 2 diabetes is still in development and has yet to be available in the market. It is important to know what the root cause of diabetes in order to better find out how to control and prevent it. The short answer is yes, there are medicines...
- Dr. Naseem Uddin MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Eric A. Albright MD14275 MIDWAY RD ADDISON TX 75001
- Dr. Arthur George Weinberg MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Veena Rajaram MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Sarah Frances Johnson-welch MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dominick Christopher Cavuoti Other5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390