Dr. Christopher John Mendoza M.D.
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine)333 S 900 E Salt Lake City UT, 84102
Dr. Christopher Mendoza is a physiatrist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Mendoza is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Mendoza focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Mendoza can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 2001
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- 2016
- Member American Academy of Physical Med & Rehab
- Member North American Spine Society
- Univ Of Ut Med Ctr, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of Ut Med Center
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Utah Affiliated Hospitals 2002
Dr. Christopher John Mendoza M.D.'s Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84102Get Direction
Dr. Christopher John Mendoza M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mendoza
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Mrs. Lynne Michelle Margolis P.T.1050 E South Temple Salt Lake City UT 84102
- Dr. Stephen P Marble MD8074 S 1300 E Sandy UT 84094
- Dr. David James Peifer M.D.George E. Wahlen Veterans Administration Medical C Salt Lake City UT 84148
- Dr. Edgar Clinton Goldston M.D.175 North Medical Drive East Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Faisel M Zaman M.D.5810 S 300 E Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Timothy S Grange MD4052 Pioneer Pkwy Salt Lake City UT 84120