Mohammad Fasihuddin Siddiqui MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease4301 W Markham St Mail Slot # 555 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Mohammad Siddiqui practices Pulmonology in Little Rock, AR. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Siddiqui manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia Education: Masters of Public Health
Government Medical College, Aurangabad, India Medical Education
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Dean’s Educational Award 2013 College of Med. Univ. of Arkansas for Med. Sciences, Arkansas
- Asthma And Allergies
- Copd (chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Nodule
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chemical Inhalation
- Toxic Mold
- Shortness of Breath
- Pleural Effusion
- Fluid on the Lung
- Hypoxemia (low oxygen levels)
- Sleep Apnea
- Daytime Sleepiness
- Periodic Leg Movement Disorder
- Chest Pain
- Board Certified Pulmonary Diseases
- Board Certified Critical Care Medicine
- Board Certified Neurocritical Care
- Professional Member American Thoracic Society
- Professional Member American College Of Chest Physicians
- Professional Member Society of Critical Care Medicine
- Professional Member American College of Physicians
- University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
Mohammad Fasihuddin Siddiqui MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Urbana, IL 61801Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77089Get Direction
Webster, TX 77598Get Direction
Mohammad Fasihuddin Siddiqui MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Siddiqui
- COPD: Can Obesity Make it Worse?
It is clear that obesity can lead to future health complications, now including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). It has been established that there is a link between obesity and COPD, as obesity can further complicate the symptoms of COPD.Obesity can be easily computed through BMI...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- What Can Cause Shortness of Breath (Dyspnea)?
Shortness of breath is defined as the feeling of inability to breathe normally, hence producing a troublesome sensation. Such breathlessness is a distinct issue in every affected individual. Typically, if in an event of modest labor or any unexpected situation leads to a shortness of breath, it is...
- Pneumonia: The Signs and Symptoms
You may be a patient concerned about the symptoms of pneumonia or you may have a friend or relative with symptoms suggestive of pneumonia. There are no universal symptoms that apply to every individual. The symptoms will vary from person to person and depend on the specific situation of each and...
- COPD: Nicotine Replacement Therapy
Cessation of Smoking and Medication UseThe first goal for patients with COPD who smoke is to get the patient to quit smoking. When a patient with COPD stops smoking, breathing will not be as difficult as it has been while the patient was smoking. Moreover, even if the patient is diligently taking...
- What This New Therapeutic Drug Trial Means for Cystic Fibrosis
If you have cystic fibrosis, chances are that at some point you have had difficulty breathing due to mucus build-up in your lungs. That thick mucus can make it more than just hard to breathe, as it can cause inflammation and increase your chance of injury. Clear airways may be just around the corner...
- Dr. Marcia Louise Erbland MD9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Eyad Abochale M.D.9601 BAPTIST HEALTH DRIVE LITTLE ROCK AR 72205
- Dr. Frederick Charles Hiller MD4301 W Markham St # 783 Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. J Neal Beaton M.D.9800 Lile Dr Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Marcus Peter Kennedy MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Cidney Scott Hulett MD, MPH1 SAINT VINCENT CIR LITTLE ROCK AR 72205