Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D. is a top Doctor in Albany, NY.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D. is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D. is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D. is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Albany, NY, Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D. is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Washington Univ Sch Of Med- St Louis Mo 1958
Washington University of Health and Sciences 1958
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Ultrastructure of axonal reaction in red nucleus of cat.
- Adolescent familial cramps.
- Magnetic resonance imaging of fourth ventricular epidermoid tumors.
- Intradural extramedullary ependymoma: MR-pathologic correlation.
- Intracranial metastasis of sweat gland carcinoma. Case report.
- Actinomycotic subdural empyema. Survival following surgical draining and antibiotic treatment.
- Posttraumatic cerebrospinal fluid fistula of the frontal fossa.
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, General Surgery; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D.'s Practice location
Albany, NY 12204Get Direction
Dr. James Ernest Mincy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 11-Year-Old Boy Plans to Walk 17 Miles for Lupus UK
There are many organizations that organize charity walks and runs. These events can easily raise money and awareness for the cause that the organization supports. Most people who walk or run in these charity events train with the anticipation of the challenge. They work hard to be able to...
- Should Doctors Consider Brittle Diabetes Separate from Type 1 Diabetes?
Back in 2012, a Long Island resident, Rosemarie Sorge, was rushed to the emergency room with diabetic ketoacidosis. Diabetic ketoacidosis is a deadly condition that is characterized by an excess of ketones in the bloodstream, caused by a lack of insulin. These ketones are highly toxic and can create...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma may not show any signs during the early stages called smoldering or asymptomatic multiple myeloma. It is only after a blood or urine test that it can be diagnosed. However, as time goes by, a lot of problems and complications associated with multiple myeloma will start to show....
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Frank G Fort M.D.1537 Union St Schenectady NY 12309
- Dr. Douglas M. Hargrave M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Steven M. Lynch MD.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Maxim Kreditor M.D.380 Second Avenue New York NY 10010
- Dr. Jeffrey L. Rockmore M.D.455 Patroon Creek Blvd #101 Albany NY 12206
- Dr. Susan M. Gannon M.D.1365 Washington Ave Albany NY 12206