Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.
Chiropractor | Rehabilitation1623 Military Road 1003 Niagara Falls NY, 14304
Dr. Mazzarella has both clinical and academic experience in treating patients suffering from chronic pain and disability. During Dr. Mazzarella’s clinical rotations at the Buffalo New York Veteran’s ...
Education and Training
New York Chiropractic College Chiropractor 2006
- Chronic Pain
- Motor Vehicle Trauma
- Work Injury
- Sports Injury And Sports Injury Prevention
- Diplomat American Academy of Pain Management 2010
Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.'s Practice location
Niagara Falls, NY 14304Get Direction
MANASSAS, VA 20109Get Direction
Dr. Jason Mazzarella D.C., F.I.A.M.A.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mazzarella
- Martin m.
- Jason j.
- T. t.
He was excellent. .
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a common ailment that affects everyone at some point in time. The pain differs in its severity, ranging from mild to unbearable. It can affect any age group but is very common for people between 30-years-old and 50-years-old. Majority of people have recurring pain.Any of the causes that...
- Geoff R. Gamble23 Hannover Drive St. Catharines Ontario L2W1A3
- Dr. John Bialecki DC3140 SHERIDAN DR AMHERST NY 14226
- Dr. Alexi Fakhari D.C.295 MAIN ST BUFFALO NY 14203
- Hafiz Cheema127 Church Street St. Catharines Ontario L2R3E2
- Dr. Nicholas J. Morris DC4154 Mckinley Pkwy Buffalo NY 14219
- Dr. Geoffrey John Gerow D.C.449 E Ferry St Buffalo NY 14208