Dr. Gary Carlton Kimsey D.M.D., F.A.G.D.
Dentist | General Practice1730 SADDLEWOOD DR FORT MILL SC, 29715
Dr. Gary Kimsey is a Dentist practicing in Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Kimsey specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Gary Carlton Kimsey D.M.D., F.A.G.D.'s Practice location
Fort Mill, SC 29708Get Direction
FORT MILL, SC 29715Get Direction
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Osteoporosis and Oral Health
What is Osteoporosis?Osteoporosis is a disease that affects the bones all over the body. It is a medical condition characterized by a weakness of the bones, due to different factors, leading to fractures of the bones due to minor trauma or no trauma at all. Major causes of osteoporosis are age,...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Why are my Gums Bleeding?
Bleeding gums can result from a number of other health conditions, and can also result from vigorous brushing of the teeth or even wearing dentures that don’t fit correctly.The most common causes of bleeding gums include:...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- Lori Christina Dominguez DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Logan B Ebersold DMD200 N Dobys Bridge Rd Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Elizabeth Alexander485 Tom Hall St., Suite 106 Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Arnold Lavaughan Batchelor D.M.D.117-A Spratt Street Fort Mill SC 29715
- Dr. Michael William Davis D. M. D.133 Clebourne St Fort Mill SC 29715
- Alicia January Walker DDS575 Springcrest Dr Fort Mill SC 29715