Dr. Philip Boyer is a pathologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Boyer is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Boyer can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Boyer may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
- Mass Gen Hosp, Neuropathology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Philip Boyer MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
GREENVILLE, NC 27834Get Direction
Dr. Philip Boyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Dr. Jason A. Hicks M.D.2760 E FLORA PL DENVER CO 80210
- Dr. Stuart Lind MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Steven J Temple MD6750 W 52nd Ave Arvada CO 80002
- Dr. Megan Dishop MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Erin Rubin MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. Ralph Charles Giorno MD6116 E Warren Ave Denver CO 80222