Dr. Philip Boyer is a pathologist practicing in Aurora, CO. Dr. Boyer is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Boyer can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Boyer may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP- Neuropathology
- Mass Gen Hosp, Neuropathology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Philip Boyer MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80045Get Direction
GREENVILLE, NC 27834Get Direction
Dr. Philip Boyer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Dr. Jason A. Hicks M.D.4600 S Syracuse St Denver CO 80237
- Dr. Stuart Lind MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Jason D Sutherland M.D.910 15th St Denver CO 80202
- Dr. Xiayuan Liang MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Wilbur Franklin MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Maxwell Smith MD13400 E Shea Blvd Scottsdale AZ 85259