Dr. Donald Doynow practices Pulmonology in Cooperstown, NY. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Doynow manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of South Al Coll of Med, Mobile Al 1985
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1985
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pulmonary Diseases; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Donald M Doynow M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Donald M Doynow M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Pigs Are Increasing Understanding of Cystic Fibrosis
Researchers have been trying to figure out why Cystic Fibrosis (CF) patients are unable to fight off bacterial infections.Recently, studying pigs have helped scientists understand CF better.Why pigs?Initially, mice were used to evaluate CF, but they did not spontaneously develop CF like humans do....
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- Skiers Conquer the Entire River Murray for Cystic Fibrosis
Although there is currently no cure for cystic fibrosis, people from all around the world are determined to change this. Organizations committed to raising funds and awareness on CF continuously work hard all year round to:...
- What Is the Treatment of Choice for Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a lung infection that affects the air sacs. The sacs are either filled with fluid or pus causing a cough with phlegm. The symptoms of pneumonia range from mild to severe, which could be life-threatening. People from all age groups, from infants to old age, people with other health...
- 32-year-old with Cystic Fibrosis Raises Millions for Research
32-year old Emily Kramer-Golinkoff has accomplished more in her life than most people can say. Though she was diagnosed with a life-long debilitating disease as an infant, she has refused to let the fate she was dealt with drag her down. This young woman is the founder of a non-profit called Emily's...
- Dr. Lee C Edmonds M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Erik Riesenfeld MD1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Michael A Bauer M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. John J May M.D.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326
- Dr. Hyeong Joong Kim M.D.1775 Dempster St Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Rory Allayn Sears D.O.1 Atwell Rd Cooperstown NY 13326