Dr. Philip J Colletier MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology411 Laurel St Suite C100 Des Moines IA, 50314
Dr. Philip Colletier practices Radiation Oncology in Des Moines, IA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Colletier specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1989
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- U Tx-M D Anderson Cancer C, Radiation Oncology
Dr. Philip J Colletier MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50314Get Direction
Dr. Philip J Colletier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Colletier
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Reasons Why You Need a Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the several treatment methods available for cancer. It is used to treat many different types of cancer. At least half of the patients with cancer receive radiation therapy during their cancer treatment. Radiation therapy can be used as the main treatment for your cancer...
- What Is Stage 4 Bladder Cancer?
Stage 4 bladder cancer is a bladder cancer that has spread through the bladder wall. In this stage, cancer has also invaded the lymph nodes, abdominal wall, and other body organs. This type of cancer is also known as "metastatic" bladder cancer.Stage 4 bladder cancer applies to bladder cancer that...
- How Is Bladder Cancer Diagnosed?
In case you have symptoms of bladder cancer such as the presence of blood in the urine, you should see your doctor immediately. Your doctor will use many tests to possibly diagnose a bladder cancer and will also find out how far it has spread. Sometimes, bladder cancer may have spread to other parts...
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Dr. George H Voynov MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Robert John Isaak M.D., PHARM.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. John M Martens MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. John T Triantafyllos M.D.1221 Pleasant St Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Richard L Deming MD411 Laurel St Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Benjamin G Slane MD1415 Woodland Ave Des Moines IA 50309