Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN, 38138
Dr. Carmel Verrier is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Memphis, TN. Dr. Verrier specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Saint Louis University School of Medicine 2001
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Estrogen receptor gene analysis in estrogen receptor-positive and receptor-negative primary breast cancer.
- Microsatellite instability and loss of heterozygosity in breast cancer.
- High-mobility group (HMG) protein HMG-1 and TATA-binding protein-associated factor TAF(II)30 affect estrogen receptor-mediated transcriptional activation.
- An ageing-associated decline in force production after repetitive contractions by rat skinned skeletal muscle fibres.
- Breast cancer and CYPIA1, GSTM1, and GSTT1 polymorphisms: evidence of a lack of association in Caucasians and African Americans.
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- New York Medical College at Westchester Medical Center Program
Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD's Practice location
Memphis, TN 38133Get Direction
GERMANTOWN, TN 38138Get Direction
Dr. Carmel S Verrier MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Verrier
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Dreams Do Come True: 9-year-old Baseball Fanatic Signed Onto Team
Like most young baseball fans, John “Parker” Staples' room is covered in memorabilia from his favorite team, the Washington Nationals, but unlike most kids, Parker's room is at the University of Virginia Children's Hospital.John “Parker” Staples, is nine-year old who was diagnosed with...
- AstraZeneca Gains United States Approval for Lymphoma Drug
Some forms of lymphoma are rarer than others. Most people can recognize Hodgkin lymphoma, but mantle cell lymphoma will strike them as a surprise.Because it is so rare, there are not as many drugs specific to this form of cancer. One has recently been approved in the United States, by the Food and...
- Is Lymphoma-related PTSD Possible?
PTSD is something that one may not think of right away when thinking of chronic or life-threatening illnesses, but it should not be overlooked. Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, can affect all aspects of a person’s life and requires treatment by a specialist.The Diagnostic and Statistical...
- Teen Treated for Lymphoma to Play College Baseball
Whether it’s the Dodgers or the Red Sox or the local high school team, they’re called ‘the boys of summer’.While summer is when the teams begin competitive play, they are very much the boys of spring as well.The temperature might be cool, but the air is sweet with promise.The players pull...
- Superheroes Unite For Elementary Student Fighting Lymphoma
Anyone diagnosed with cancer knows how terrifying and debilitating the news can be. Now just imagine how horrible an experience it would be for an elementary school student to hear that they have cancer.It is a sad fact that thousands of children are diagnosed with cancer every year, and it is...
- Dr. Clyde Jones M.D.7710 Wolf River Cir Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Daniel Alberto Vaena MD7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Dr. Barry Boston MD7945 Wolf River Blvd Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Edward Simmons Muir M.D.6799 Great Oaks Germantown TN 38138
- Dr. Eric Wiedower DO7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138
- Dr. Axel Grothey M.D.7945 WOLF RIVER BLVD GERMANTOWN TN 38138