Dr. David Jansma M.D.
Family Practitioner99 Autumn St Suite 101 Aliquippa PA, 15001
Dr. David Jansma is a family practitioner practicing in Beaver, PA. Dr. Jansma specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jansma possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Wayne State University School of Medicine 1988
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
Dr. David Jansma M.D.'s Practice location
Beaver, PA 15009Get Direction
Aliquippa, PA 15001Get Direction
BEAVER, PA 15009Get Direction
Dr. David Jansma M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jansma
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Sinusitis?
Sinusitis occurs because of the infection of the sinuses or cavities of the nasal passage, causing an inflammation and swelling of the tissue lining them. The usual cause is a virus, and the infection persists even when the upper respiratory symptoms have disappeared. Bacteria or fungi can also...
- Home Remedies for Swollen Tonsils
Why are my tonsils swollen?The human body is a marvelous creation--a true work of art. It has the infrastructure to keep itself safe from harmful bacteria and viruses, and it has the ability to heal itself. One of these infrastructures is the tonsils. These are lymph nodes located at the back of the...
- What Are the Risk Factors for Lung Cancer?
A risk factor could be any one of numerous influences that make you prone to developing cancer. There are unavoidable factors that you have no protection against. Some of these are a family history of genetically inherited traits, and age and gender issues. There are wholly avoidable factors such...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Christopher Gehrlein D.O.2360 Hospital Dr Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Rebecca A Rudd M.D.99 AUTUMN ST ALIQUIPPA PA 15001
- Dr. Jennifer L Colpo D.O.2299 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Bernie M Simons M.D.99 Buss Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. Jose K Sia MD2285 Brodhead Rd Aliquippa PA 15001
- Dr. James N Priola D.O.99 Buss Rd Aliquippa PA 15001