Dr. Bruce Bressler practices Neurological Surgery in Green Bay, WI. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Bressler prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Medical College Of Wisconsin
Dr. Bruce Clarke Bressler M.D.'s Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Clarke Bressler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Lobotomy
Lobotomy is now considered an inhumane and obsolete procedure that no one would ever want to be subjected to. However, at the time of its advent, it was not the primitive and brutal surgery we view it as today. In a time where medications to treat psychological and emotional conditions were...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- Dr. Max E Ots MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Mark A Gardon MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Richard L Harrison MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Steven S Weinshel MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Wesley E Griffitt MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311
- Dr. Paul N Baek MD2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311