Dr. John Archible is an endodonist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Archible is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. John Joseph Archible D.M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
FREEHOLD, NJ 08728Get Direction
Dr. John Joseph Archible D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Vaccine Lowers the Risk of Death Associated With Chicken Pox
Widespread use of the varicella vaccine has helped to reduce the number of deaths due to chickenpox, as per the report given by the CDC in, Pediatrics. Since 1995, when the chickenpox immunization began, deaths due to chicken pox has dropped by an impressive 88% overall. The percentage drop in the...
- Foods to Avoid When Suffering From IBS
IBS or Irritable Bowel Syndrome is a common functional disorder of the gut. A functional disorder means that there is a problem with the function of a body part but not its structure. IBS affects the large intestines. It causes cramping, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation. IBS...
- Julian Lennon: A Global Advocate for Lupus Awareness
Julian Lennon, the son of the hugely-popular Beatle star, the late John Lennon, is an outspoken advocate of the lupus cause. After his smash album Valotte, and his four other albums, Lennon has been out of the spotlight and he has been focusing on other types of art, such as photography, painting,...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- How to Have a Positive Conversation About Crohn's Disease
After being diagnosed with Crohn's disease, simply having a conversation about it could be difficult. Being diagnosed with a chronic illness is already incredibly difficult and burdensome, but navigating Crohn’s disease in particular involves just as many external factors as internal. The disease...
- Bullying: The Culture of Nursing
The healthcare world is, ironically, one of the most aggressive workplaces. It tends to take people to the limit as there are patients about to lose their lives and they have to be treated urgently. These moments create a lot of pressure between co-workers, one of the biggest reasons is because in a...
- Dr. Ian Jay Langer D.M.D.807 N Wood Ave Linden NJ 07036
- Dr. Ashish Sahasra DMD1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.119 W 57TH ST STE 700 NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Albert L. Granger DDS1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Rahul Gupta Other1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364