Dr. Marianne Fotiadis Fridberg M.D.
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine510 Revolution St Havre De Grace MD, 21078
Dr. Marianne Fridberg is an adolescent specialist practicing in Havre De Grace, MD. Dr. Fridberg works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Fridberg treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1978
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Md Med Sys, Adolescent Medicine-Pediatrics; Univ Of Md Med Sys, Pediatrics
- University of Maryland Program
Dr. Marianne Fotiadis Fridberg M.D.'s Practice location
Havre De Grace, MD 21078Get Direction
Dr. Marianne Fotiadis Fridberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fridberg
- Is Appendicitis Hereditary?
In order to understand the condition of appendicitis and to know whether it is hereditary or not, we first need to know which body part it affects and what are its symptoms. Appendicitis affects the appendix, which is a small tube–like structure attached to the large intestine. The part of the...
- Why Should Those with Sleep Apnea Avoid Drinking Alcohol in the Evening?
As many already know, the excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks may lead to many consequences, even for people who don’t suffer from any specific condition. But, studies have shown that the risks that come with consuming alcohol increase while someone is suffering from sleep apnea.Usually,...
- The Positive Impact of Mango Consumption on Crohn’s and Colitis
Inflammatory bowel disease affects an estimated 1.5 million individuals in the United States alone. Approximately 2.2 million individuals experience inflammatory bowel disease in Europe, with a comparable number of estimated cases in the rest of the world. There are many different diseases that fall...
- Potential New Target Found for Ovarian Cancer Treatment
Being diagnosed with any form of cancer is a scary event that can turn a person’s world upside down. While cancer is never good, there are certain forms of the disease that are more threatening than others.When it comes to women, especially post-menopausal women, endometrial cancer can be one of...
- Why Are Whole Grains so Important for My Health?
Many studies have shown that including more whole grains in one's diet helps to improve health in different ways.Why do you need whole grains?...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Sharon Ellen Neibel-pondek M.D.4c North Ave Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Thomas L. Seymour M.D.604 HOAGIE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Leigh Anne Naughton M.D.4c North Ave Bel Air MD 21014
- Dr. Charles Michael Wax M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. M. Paul Lomonico M.D.604 HOAGIE DR BEL AIR MD 21014
- Dr. Lauren Dean henning Miller D.O.604 HOAGIE DR BEL AIR MD 21014