Dr. Linda A Hensley MD
Family Practitioner1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL, 32610
Dr. Linda Hensley is a family practitioner practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Hensley specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Hensley possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1996
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Linda A Hensley MD's Practice location
Dr. Linda A Hensley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hensley
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Foods That Can Relieve Nausea
Nausea is a very unpleasant condition that is known as a feeling of sickness or uneasiness. Nausea is often a precursor to vomiting, and nearly everyone suffers from nausea at some point. Nausea can have a variety of different causes such as food poisoning, dehydration, motion sickness, morning...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Dehydration: Causes, Symptoms and Prevention
Dehydration is the term used to describe the state of the human body when it is loses more body fluid than you take in. Body fluid, mainly water, is lost through sweat, tears, vomiting, urine and diarrhea. Dehydration could vary from mild to severe based on a number of factors, such as weather...
- Dr. Tenley E Noone M.D.625 Sw 4th Ave Gainesville FL 32601
- Dr. Brandon Karl Bodlak D.O.4410 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32607
- Mrs. Jennifer M Sidman M.D.4011 NW 43RD ST GAINESVILLE FL 32606
- Dr. Tan Duy Tran MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Kim Marie Davidson M.D.4707 Nw 53rd Ave Gainesville FL 32653
- Dr. Mitul Limaye Jones MD1600 SW Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32608